Grilled Chicken and Apple Panini with Goat Brie
This delicious recipe (among many others) was submitted by Bonita S., one of Udi's New Faces of Gluten Free.
- 2 boneless and skinless free range chicken breasts
- 4 slices of Udi's Gluten Free bread
- Mixed greens
- Apple-thinly sliced
- Goat brie
- Sriracha (optional)
- Garlic Powder
- Salt and pepper
- Placing your chicken breasts between saran wrap, pound meat with a tenderizer until flattened. Sprinkle salt, pepper, and garlic powder on both sides to taste and place on your panini grill and on low grill for about 2 minutes depending on thickness.
- While chicken is grilling, in a bowl add equal parts Vegenaise to mustard and if desired add 3 or 4 drops of Sriracha. Combine them together, then spoon generously over your gluten free bread.
- Slice your apple as thinly as possible and place a few slices on the side of bread with the "aioli".
- If tolerated, slice your goat brie and place over your apple.
- Add a generous amount of mixed greens over cheese, then place your warm chicken on your greens.
- Put second piece of bread on top and brush with olive oil. Place olive oil side down on the panini maker and brush the other side as well. Close your panini maker and let your sandwich be pressed for about 5 minutes or until your cheese is melted.