Heather’s Holiday Pork Roast
- 1 4-lb. boneless pork loin roast
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 6 shallots, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 cup pepper relish (combination of roasted red, green, and yellow bell peppers)
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Tie roast every 2 inches with kitchen string.
- Evenly sprinkle salt and pepper over the roast.
- Place in shallow baking dish and bake at 375 degrees for 1 hour or until a meat thermometer reads 150 degrees in the thickest part of the roast.
- Stir together shallots and pepper relish and top roast evenly with relish.
- Bake for an additional 10 to 15 minutes or until shallots are tender.
- Let cool for about 10 minutes before slicing to keep the roast moist.