Homemade Veggie Burgers
- 2 c. cooked brown rice
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 red onion, chopped coarsely
- 1 tsp thyme
- pinch of salt (optional)
- 1 pkg G. Washington broth, dry
- Olive or grapeseed oil to coat skillet
- Udi’s Whole Grain Hamburger buns
- Lettuce leaves
- Sliced Cucumber
- Sliced tomato
- Preheat skillet with oil.
- Mix the rice, eggs, thyme, salt, and G. Washington broth in a bowl. Drop mixture onto hot skillet and shape with a spoon into a burger-size patty. Cook thoroughly on one side, turn over and brown the other side.
- Keep patties warm in an oven till ready to serve with the buns and fixin’s.