Ice Cream Sundae Bowl
Original recipe by Jen from Makobi Scribe.
- Udi’s Gluten Free Tortillas
- chocolate chips
- nut butter
- coconut flakes
- Microwave the tortillas to get them soft for 10 seconds
- Place them over the bottom of a square muffin tin utilizing wooden skewers to hold the edges down
- Bake at 250 for 5 -10 minutes checking occasionally until golden.
- Note: Do not worry if the bottom part cracks a little because that will be covered up when you dip it in the melted chocolate chips.
- Melt the chocolate chips: Pour in a microwave bowl and zap for one minute on high.
- Stir the chips until the melt completely and dip the cooled tortilla bowl on the bottom and along the edges.
- Roll the edges in chopped honey roasted peanuts.
- Add ice cream, top with coconut flakes and melted chocolate hazel spread