Irish Chocolate Silk Pie with Oatmeal Cookie Crust
This Irish Chocolate Silk Pie with Oatmeal Cookie Crust recipe originally appeared on Boulder Locavore, in partnership with Udi's Gluten Free.
Prep Time: 20 minutes Cook Time: 15 minutes Servings: 8
- 1 box Udi's Gluten Free Oatmeal Raisin Cookies (will produce crumb yield of 1 ½ cups)
- ¼ cup plus 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons Granulated Sugar
- 3 tablespoons melted Unsalted Butter
- ½ cup (1 stick) Unsalted Butter, room temperature
- 3 Eggs
- 4 ounces Bittersweet Chocolate, melted
- 1 teaspoon plus 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- ¼ cup Irish Cream Liqueur (Bailey’s, Kerrygold, etc)
- ½ cup plus 1 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- Optional garnish: grated chocolate
For the full Irish Chocolate Silk Pie with Oatmeal Cookie Crust recipe, please visit Boulder Locavore. Enjoy!