Italian Style Mini Chicken Meatloaf
* 1 lb ground chicken (may use turkey or beef if you prefer)
* 2/3 Cups milk
* 1/4 tsp. dried sage (or 1 tsp. chopped, fresh, sage)
* 1/2 tsp. Salt
* 1/4 tsp. Pepper
* 1 clove garlic, finely chopped (or 1/8 tsp garlic powder)
* 1 large egg
* 3 slices of Udi’s Gluten Free Bread, chopped into small pieces
* 1 small onion, chopped (1/4 cup)
* 1/2 cup GF Spaghetti sauce, separated in half
* 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
* 1/4 cup Mozzarella cheese, optional
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F
2. In large bowl, mix all ingredients together (use only half of the spaghetti sauce, saving the other half for topping).
3. Lightly grease a 12 cup muffin pan and spoon mixture into cups. Spread the remaining spaghetti sauce on top.
4. Place muffin pan on cookie sheet to catch any spill over. Place in oven and bake uncovered for 35-40 minutes.
*Optional: When there is about 15 minutes cooking time left, top each loaf with your favorite cheese, i.e. mozzarella, Parmesan, or even American slices. Place back in oven and bake for the remainder of time.
5. Let stand 5 minutes; remove from pan.