Kyle’s Creme Brûlée French Toast – New Face of Gluten Free Winner
- 1 quart heavy cream
- 8 oz egg yolks
- 6.5 oz sugar
- 1 loaf of your favorite Udi's bread variety
- Combine the first three ingredients in a large mixing bowl or baking dish.
- Soak bread slices in the batter for at least 5 seconds each.
- Pre-heat a griddle pan or flat-bottomed sauté pan on medium-high heat with a small amount of butter or oil.
- Cook bread for approximately 60 seconds on each side until browned and caramelized and the bread pulls away from the pan easily.
- Be sure to wipe the pan clean after each batch!
- Enjoy with your favorite condiments.
Kyle is one of Udi's New Faces of Gluten Free. He is also a formally trained, professional chef and has taken it upon himself to educate the food-service industry about, not only the gluten free diet, but about catering to everyone with dietary restrictions. His goal in his career and in life is to spread this knowledge as far as possible so everyone on any kind of restricted diet can enjoy high-quality food and feel safe and confident that their food will not make them feel sick.