- 1 box Udi’s Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 container of candy eyes
- 1 8oz portion of white frosting or buttercream
- 1 piping bag with a small tip
Tip- To make it extra easy you can buy the frosting already in piping bags.
- Place cookies on a large tray, covered with parchment paper or tin foil.
- Fill piping bag with white icing. Icing should be stiff. If too runny, add some extra powdered sugar until the desired thickness is achieved.
- Place two dots of frosting on the front of the cookie, and press one candy eye onto each dot.
- Starting from the left side of the cookie, pipe frosting all the way across, in a thin line.
- Continue piping lines, varying the direction slightly, until you have a ‘mummified’ cookie!
- Place cookies into refrigerator until ready to serve.