2 large sweet onions
2 Tablespoons butter
2 Tablespoons olive oil
1 Udi’s Gluten Free Pizza round
2 cups Mozzarella Cheese
1 tube sausage, fully cooked
2 cups fresh Spinach
1/2 cup extra sharp cheddar cheese
1/2 cup any style goat cheese
1. Thinly slice the sweet onions.
2. Put the butter and 1 Tablespoon of the olive oil in a heavy frying pan. After the butter melts and the oil is hot, add onions, stir, turn down heat to med-low, and cook until the onions caramelize. Stir occasionally until onions are done, and then remove from heat.
3. Brush Udi’s Gluten Free Pizza Crust with the remaining olive oil to give it a light coat.
4. Cover the crust completely with the spinach. Add mozzarella cheese, caramelized onions & cooked sausage. Add the cheddar and goat cheeses last.
5. Cook the pizza in a 400 degree oven for 12 minutes.