- Tomato sauce
- Shredded mozzarella cheese
- Grated parmesan cheese
- Udi’s tortillas
Prep Time: 10 minutes. Cook Time: 5 minutes. Servings: 30 bites.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Microwave tortillas in microwave for 5-7 seconds to soften.
- Spread tomato sauce on whole tortilla, lay out pepperoni, and top with shredded cheese.
- Roll from one edge of the tortilla into a wrap.
- Slice down the roll to create bites.
- Take bites and place them on a greased baking sheet and bake in the oven at 350º for 5 minutes or until golden brown.