Pomegranate and Cranberry Bruschetta
- 1 pound fresh (or frozen) cranberries, washed
- 3 tsp chopped fresh ginger
- 1 C coconut sugar
- 2 tsp Sriracha
- ½ C roughly chopped fresh mint
- zest from one orange, reserve a bit for garnish
- ¾ - 1 C pomegranate arils
- Finely chopped mint for garnish
- Udi’s baguette
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
Prep time: 30-45 Minutes. Cook time: 50 Minutes. Servings: 8.
- Place the cranberries, ginger, sugar, and Sriracha in the bowl of a food processor. Pulse on and off several times till cranberries are coarsely chopped. Don't process too much.
- Add mint and pulse a few more times. Not too much, you want mint bits to be visible and mixture to be a bit chunky.
- Transfer to a storage container and add pomegranate arils* and orange zest. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours or till ready to use.
- For the crostini, use according to directions on packaging.
- To assemble bruschetta, whisk cream cheese until creamy. Spread about ½-1 tablespoon on each crostini. Top with a scoop of the relish. Garnish with a bit of orange zest and mint if desired.