Pumpkin “Pie” Oatmeal Muffins
1 cup gluten-free rolled oats
1/4 cup Udi’s Gluten Free Au Naturel Granola
1/4 cup gluten-free oat flour
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1 cup pumpkin puree, canned or fresh
1 egg, or two egg whites
1/4 cup honey
1 teaspoon gluten free pure vanilla extract
1 teaspoon store-bought pumpkin pie spice
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Prepare muffin tin (mixture is enough to usually cover 9 to 12 standard size muffin cups) by lining with paper muffin cups or spraying lightly with nonstick cooking spray.
3. In a medium sized bowl, combine dry ingredients; set aside.
4. In another large bowl, combine wet ingredients. Stir dry ingredients into wet, and stir well until thoroughly combined.
5. Divide mixture evenly among muffin cups, filling each about 3/4 full. Bake for approximately 20 to 25 minutes, checking at 20, or until inserted toothpick in the center of muffin comes out clean.
6. Let cool in pan for 5 to 10 minutes, then remove and place muffins onto a cooling rack and cool completely. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to three days, or freeze for up to one month.