Raw Stuffed Peppers
Recipe provided by Bonita S. - winner of Udi's New Face of Gluten Free contest
- 3 Peppers (Red, Orange, Yellow or Green)
- Veggies of your choice. I used:
- 2 scallions, 2 celery stalks, 2 tomatoes - all minced
- 1/2 c. grated cabbages (red or green)
- Grated carrots and beets
- 2 cups of cooked rice (or more to taste)
- 1 avocado, sliced
- Cut the peppers in half. Seed and wash them.
- First add a little bit of cooked rice to the bottom of the halved pepper.
- Layer a 1 or 2 slices of avocado on top of the rice
- Mix all your veggies together and season to taste
- Top the avocado with your veggies
- Optional: Drizzle a little bit of EVOO and/or Balsamic Vinegar on top of your Stuffed Pepper