Ricotta and Vanilla Roasted Apricot Tartine
- 2 apricots, sliced into 6 wedges each
- 1/2 tablespoon honey, plus more for drizzling
- 1 vanilla bean pod, * split and seeds removed
- 1/3 cup walnut haves
- 4 slices Udi’s Millet-Chia Bread
- 8 tablespoons (about 1/2 cup) ricotta
Preheat oven to 400°F. In a large bowl, toss apricots with honey and vanilla “seeds.” Place on a baking sheet covered in parchment paper and roast for 10 minutes just until the apricots start to soften and caramelize but still hold their shape. In a skillet over medium heat, toast walnuts until golden, about 5 minutes. While the walnuts are toasting and the apricots are roasting, toast the bread until slightly golden in a toaster oven or a 400°F oven. Top each slice of toast with 2 tablespoons ricotta, 3 apricot slices, a few toasted walnuts, and a drizzle of honey. Serve immediately. Notes: *1 teaspoon vanilla bean paste (preferably) or extract can be substituted for a vanilla bean pod.