Salted Crusty Brownie Cookies
1 Tbls melted butter
1 Udi’s Gluten Free Pizza Crust
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 lb of butter,softened (1 stick)
2/3 cup brown sugar
1/3 cup white sugar
1/2 tsp gluten free vanilla extract
1 1/4 cups gluten free all purpose flour
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/8 tsp salt
1 1/2 cups Udi’s Dark Chocolate Brownie Bites(crumbled)
1/2 cup gluten free chocolate chips
2 Tbls coarse sea salt
1. Brush melted butter onto pizza crust. Sprinkle 1/8 tsp salt on top. Toast crust until golden brown (3-5 minutes). Cool.
2. When crust is cool it will be cracker like in texture. Crush crust coarsely into small pieces. Set aside.
3. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
4. Beat butter and sugars together until creamy. Add vanilla & egg. Beat until just blended.
5. Combine flour, baking soda & salt. Add to the butter mixture and beat until blended.
6. Stir in crushed pizza crust, crumbled brownies & chocolate chips.
7. Drop by teaspoonful onto non stick baking sheets. Sprinkle a small pinch of coarse sea salt onto each cookie.
8. Bake at 375 degrees 9-11 minutes or until light golden brown.