Santa Monica Salmon
This delicious recipe (among many others) was submitted by Bonita S., one of Udi's New Faces of Gluten Free.
- 2 cuts of wild Alaskan salmon
- 1/2 cup of Braggs Liquid Aminos
- 2 tsp sriracha chili sauce-
- 2 tbsp gluten free Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp wheat free hoison sauce
- 1 tbsp honey or agave
- In a bowl, whisk all the ingredients together (except the salmon).
- Place salmon in a baking dish. Slice salmon horizontally to allow marinade to soak in, then brush on a generous amount of the sauce.
- Bake for 15 minutes at 400 degrees or until flaky-depending on the thickness of the cut.
- I recommend keeping extra sauce as well to spoon over once fish it's finished baking.