Udi’s Gluten Free Sausage and Cheese Bagel To-Go
- 2 Udi’s Plain Bagels
- ½ pound hot breakfast sausage
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Split both bagels in half. Hollow out each half, pulling inside of bagel out of center, leaving a small rim around the edge, reserved for stuffing. Place bagel halves on baking sheet.
- In a medium bowl, combine sausage, bagel filling and cheese. Divide mixture between 4 bagel halves. Stuff the hollowed bagels with mixture. (May freeze until needed)
- Bake stuffed bagels for 15 to 20 minutes until sausage is cooked and bagel is just beginning to brown. Serve warm.