Sausage Cornbread Dressing
* 1 lb bulk pork or turkey sausage
* 2 medium onions, diced
* 4 stalks celery, diced
* 5 cups gluten free cornbread crumbs
* 3 cups Udi’s White Sandwich bread, toasted and cubed
* 2 tsp Bell’s poultry seasoning
* 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
* 2 eggs, beaten
* 3 – 3 1/2 cups gluten free chicken broth
1. In a large skillet, cook sausage, onion and celery until the sausage is browned and the vegetables are tender.
2. In a large bowl, stir together sausage mixture, cornbread crumbs, bread cubes, poultry seasoning, pepper and eggs.
3. Add enough chicken broth to moisten the entire mixture.
4. Transfer dressing to a greased 9 X 13" pan. Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 30-40 minutes.