Slow Cookin’ Fajita Stew
1 1/2 lbs. (gluten free) chicken or steak fajita meat
3 diced bell peppers (red, green, and yellow)
1 diced onion
1 small package frozen corn or mexicorn
1 package of fresh sliced mushrooms
1 can diced tomatoes, mexican style diced tomatoes, or thick and chunky salsa
1 10oz can mild enchilada sauce
1 can of black beans
1 package fajita or chili seasoning (gluten free)
1 package Udi’s Pizza Crust or Udi’s bread
1 package shredded cheese
1. Place the chicken or steak fajita meat in the bottom of the crockpot.
2. Add the bell peppers, onion, corn,mushrooms, and diced tomatoes on top of the meat in crockpot.
3. Add mild enchilada sauce and black beans.
4. Cook for an hour and then add fajita seasoning.
5. Stir all together.
6. Cook for about 4-8 hrs on high until meat is done. While it is cooking, stir every couple hours until done.
7. Take the Udi’s pizza crust or bread and cut up into triangle slices. Cook pizza crust or bread until crispy.
You can also serve this with rice, or topped with sour cream or guacamole.