Smoked Salmon Thin Crust Pizza
* UDI’s Gluten Free Pizza Crust
* 1 1/2 tablespoons capers, drained
* 4 (1/8-inch-thick) slices red onion, separated into rings
* 4 ounces cold-smoked salmon, thinly sliced
* 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
1. Brush EVOO around the pizza crust.
2. Slide dough onto preheated pizza stone, using a spatula as a guide. Bake at 550° for 4 minutes.
3. Remove from oven; spread cheese evenly over dough.
4. Arrange capers and onion over cheese.
5. Bake an additional 5 minutes or until crust is golden brown.
6. Top evenly with salmon; sprinkle with dill.
7. Cut pizza into 8 wedges.