Spicy Buffalo Cauliflower “Wings”
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup flour (gluten-free!)
- 2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 head of cauliflower, chopped into pieces
- 1 cup buffalo or hot sauce
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil or melted vegan margarine
- Preheat the oven to 450°F.
- Combine the water, flour, and garlic powder in a bowl and stir until well combined.
- Coat the cauliflower pieces with the flour mixture and place in a shallow baking dish. Bake for 18 minutes.
- While the cauliflower is baking, combine your buffalo sauce and olive oil or margarine in a small bowl.
- Pour the hot sauce mixture over the baked cauliflower and continue baking for an additional 5 to 8 minutes.
- Serve alongside vegan/gluten-free blue cheese dressing and celery sticks.