Strawberries and Cream French Toast
This recipe was created by @NutritionByMia in partnership with Udi's Gluten Free.
1/4 cup almond milk
8 oz. cream cheese
1/2 cup fresh strawberries, sliced
Strawberry Chia Syrup:
1.5 cup fresh strawberries, sliced
1 tbsp chia seeds
1/3 cup sugar
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the egg and almond milk.
- Spread cream cheese on six Udi's Gluten Free Delicious Multigrain Sandwich Bread slices.
- Place sliced strawberries on top of three Udi's Gluten Free Delicious Multigrain Sandwich Bread slices and top with remaining three bread slices so that you have three sandwiches.
- Warm a greased medium skillet over medium-low heat.
- Dip sandwiches into the egg mixture a few seconds on each side.
- Place sandwiches on the skillet and cook 1-2 minutes on each side until golden brown. Set aside.
- In a medium saucepan, place all syrup ingredients. Cook over medium heat for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally until sauce thickens.