Stuffed French Toast for Two
4 slices Udi’s Gluten Free Cinnamon Raisin Bread
1/4 cup cream cheese
2 Tbsp coconut milk
1/4 tsp cinnamon
Strawberries thinly sliced
Or Chopped walnuts
Butter or cooking spray for pan
1. Spread cream cheese on one side of each slice of bread.
2. Place fruit or walnuts on 2 of the slices.
3. Put the other 2 slices on top & press gently.
4. Mix milk, eggs & cinnamon in a bowl big enough to dip the bread in & dip each side carefully.
5. Cook for two minutes on each side over medium/medium high heat.
6. Serve with Maple Syrup.