Sweet Delicata Pizza with Honey, Yogurt, Fried Sage, and Pomegranate
- 1 delicata squash, cut into rings leaving skin on, seeds scooped out
- 3½ tablespoons olive oil, divided
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 Udi's gluten-free pizza crust
- ¾ cup greek yogurt
- ¼ cup honey, divided
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup pomegranate seeds
- 12 sage leaves
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Toss squash with 1½ tablespoons olive oil and salt, using your hands to mix.
- Lay on a baking sheet and bake for 15-20 minutes, until soft, turning over halfway through.
- Put crust on bottom rack while squash is baking, on a pizza pan, and bake for 5-8 minutes, until golden brown. Remove and set aside. Meanwhile, mix yogurt with 3 tablespoons honey, cinnamon, then set aside. Heat remaining 2 tablespoons olive oil in a small skillet, to medium high. Fry sage leaves for 2-3 minutes, until crisp, but not burned.
- Set on a paper towel.
- When squash is done roasting, spread yogurt on baked crust, then top with delicata rings (might be best to cut them in half to make eating easier). Then top with pomegranate seeds, fried sage, and remaining honey. Slice and serve.