Sweet Nothings & Nutella
- 2 Udi’s Plain Tortillas (large or small)
- 6-8 Fresh Strawberries
- 1 tsp. Ground Cinnamon
- 1 tsp. Sugar
- Dollop of Whipped Cream
- Take two Udi’s tortillas and spread each with a healthy dose of Nutella.
- Slice strawberries and place them on the Nutella side of one tortilla.
- Place the other tortilla on top of the strawberry-covered one to make a quesadilla.
- Heat a little oil or butter in a large skillet on medium to low heat.
- Place the quesadilla in the skillet and cook 2-3 minutes of each side until browned.
- Take out, slice and sprinkle with the cinnamon sugar mixture.
- Top with a dollop of whip cream and serve warm.