Tiffany's Almond Frosted Brownie Bites – New Face of Gluten Free Winner
- 6 packages Udi’s Dark Chocolate Brownie Bites
- ½ cup butter (1 stick), softened
- 1 cup almond butter
- 2 cups confectioners’ sugar
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon milk or nondairy milk
- ¼ cup chopped almonds
- Arrange the brownie bites on a platter.
- In a large bowl and using a mixer, beat together the butter, almond butter and sugar until creamy. Add the vanilla and milk, and beat until fluffy.
- Using a pastry bag and decorative tip or a butter knife, frost each brownie bite with the almond frosting and sprinkle with chopped almonds.