Turkey Cranberry Pesto Panini
Thanksgiving leftovers meet Udi's gluten-free bread for a tasty panini! This Turkey Panini recipe originially appeared on NutmegNanny, in partnership with Udi's Gluten Free. Prep time: 5 minutes. Cook time: 10 minutes. Servings: 1.
- 2 slices Udi's gluten free whole grain bread
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, room temperature
- 2 tablespoons cranberry sauce
- 2 teaspoons pesto sauce
- 2 (1/4 inch) slices leftover turkey
- 1 slice sharp cheddar cheese
- Lay out bread and spread 1 tablespoon butter on 1 side of each slice of bread, flip over.
- Spread cranberry sauce on one slice and pesto sauce on the other slice of bread.
- Put the turkey and cheese over the cranberry sauce and place the other slice of bread, pesto side down, over top the cheese.
- Heat a griddle panini maker to medium heat and add sandwich. Close the panini maker and cook slowly on medium heat for about 10 minutes until the cheese is melted and the inside of the sandwich is hot. The outside of the bread should be golden and toasted.