Udi’s Snickerdoodle Brownie Cheesecake
* 23 Udi’s Snickerdoodle Cookies, pureed
* 2 Tablespoons brown sugar
* 4 Tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
* 3 Packages cream cheese, softened
* 1 cup brown sugar
* 2 Tablespoons gluten free French Vanilla extract
* 1 cup sour cream
* 1 cup heavy cream
* 4 eggs
* 2 cups Udi’s Brownie Bites, roughly chopped
* 2 cups gluten free Chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 325
2. Spray a 9” springform pan with non stick cooking spray.
3. In a small bowl, combine pureed Udi’s Snickerdodle Cookie crumbs, brown sugar, and melted butter. Press into the bottom and 1“ up the sides of the pan.
4. Bake 10 minutes and cool. Wrap several large pieces of aluminum foil around the pan, making it water tight
1. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese, using an electric mixer, combine the cream cheese, brown sugar and vanilla at medium speed until blended.
2. Beat in sour cream and heavy cream.
3. Add eggs, one at a time until blended.
4. Gently fold in the roughly chopped Udi’s Brownie Bites.
5. Place the springform pan into a large broiler pan. Pour the batter into the crust. Pour hot water around the sides of the pan to come up about ½ way up the pan. Bake 1 hr 30 min- 1hr 45 min or until the top is dry to the touch.
6. Remove springform pan from the broiler pan and cool on a wire rack.
7. Refrigerate for 3 hours and remove springform pan. Lightly cover and refrigerate overnight.
8. Melt gluten free chocolate chips in 1/3 cup of cream over low heat, constantly stirring until smooth. Pour over top of cake and refrigerate ½ hour.