Udi’s Ancient Grain Crisps Mix
Will make about 20 cups.
- 2 (4.93oz) bags Udi’s Ancient Grains Crisps, your favorite flavor
- 1 cup Glutino® pretzel sticks
- 1 cup coated chocolate candies (such as M&M’s)
- ½ cup diced dried pineapple
- ½ cup dried banana chips
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt (or garlic salt)
- In a large glass-mixing bowl (or microwave safe plastic), combine Udi’s Ancient Grains Crisps and Glutino Pretzel Sticks, set aside.
- In a small microwavable bowl, microwave butter for about 45 seconds on high, or until melted. Stir in Worcestershire and seasoned salt. Pour butter mixture over snack mix and toss to coat.
- Microwave uncovered for 6 minutes, stirring every 2 minutes. Spread on paper towel lined baking sheet and allow to cool. When cooled, return to bowl and toss in chocolate candies, pineapple and banana chips.
- Store in large zip-top bag or airtight container.