Udi’s Chocolate Dipped Granola Bars
- 15 Udi’s Chocolate Chip OR Cranberry Almond Granola Bars (3 boxes)
- 8 ounces semi-sweet OR white chocolate, chopped
- Set a wire rack inside a sheet pan; set aside.
- Fill a medium saucepan with 2 inches of water, place over medium-high heat and bring to a simmer, reducing heat to low (avoid boiling). Place a small stainless steel bowl over simmering water, making sure the bottom of bowl does not touch the water. Add two-third’s of the chopped chocolate to bowl and stir constantly with rubber spatula until melted, about 3 minutes. Carefully remove the bowl from saucepan (bowl will be hot) and fold in remaining chocolate, stirring to melt.
- Quickly dip the top third of each granola bar in chocolate, letting excess drizzle off back into bowl, and place on prepared pan. Alternately, place granola bars on prepared sheet pan and drizzle with melted chocolate.
- Place in refrigerator and allow to cool until chocolate is set. Store in airtight container between pieces of parchment or wax paper.