Udi’s Cookies & Cream Whoopie Pies
Makes 8 whole pies, or 16 half pies.
- 8 Udi’s Chocolate Chi Muffin Tops (2, 8-ounce packages)
- 1 stick unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar, sifted
- 1 (7-ounce) jar marshmallow cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup crushed Glutino Chocolate Vanilla Cream Cookies, about 6 cookies
- In bowl of a standing mixer with paddle attachment (alternately, use a large bowl and hand mixer), cream together softened butter and sugar until pale yellow and smooth, 3 to 4 minutes.
- Turn off mixer and add marshmallow fluff and vanilla, mix on medium-high speed until combined and fluffy. Gently fold in crushed cookies.
- Spread 3 heaping tablespoons filling onto flat side of one muffin top, top with another muffin top, flat side on filling, making a sandwich.