Udi’s Gluten Free Easy Cheesy Sticks
- 10 slices Udi’s Gluten Free White Sandwich Bread
- 10 slices mozzarella cheese
- Pinch of salt
- Cooking oil spray
- Marinara for dipping
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Place 5 slices of bread on a plate and cover with a wet paper towel. Microwave for 30 seconds. Roll each slice of bread with a rolling pin until thin.
- Place a piece of cheese on top of the bread, sprinkle with a pinch of salt, and roll the bread tightly. Spray liberally with cooking oil spray and place on a baking sheet. If the bread is having trouble staying rolled, you can skewer them with toothpicks (remove before eating). Repeat with the remaining 5 slices of bread and cheese.
- Place in the oven and bake for 15 minutes until golden brown. Serve with marinara for dipping.