Chocolate Chip Cookie Trifle, 2 Ways
- Udi’s Gluten Free Soft & Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies, 1 tub
- Whipped cream, 8 ounce tub or 8 ounces of Chocolate Pudding
- Fresh strawberries, 16 ounce carton, sliced
- Begin by crushing Udi’s Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Portion out 1/3 of cookie crumbs between 4 trifle jars, lining the bottom. Mason jars can work just as well.
- Add 1/3 of sliced strawberries among 4 jars, layering on top of cookie crumbs.
- Dollop layer of whipped cream or chocolate pudding into trifle jar or Chocolate Pudding.
- Repeat the layers of cookie crumbs, sliced strawberries and whipped cream/chocolate pudding until all jars are full.
- Top with remainder of crushed cookies.