Gluten Free Granola Yogurt Pops
Prep Time: 25 minutes Servings: 10 popsicles
- 1 ¼ cup Udi’s Vanilla Granola
- 24 oz plain or vanilla yogurt
- ½ cup blueberries
- 1 cup sliced mango
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- ¼ cup pomegranate seeds
- ¼ cup honey (optional)
- In a large bowl, mix all ingredients (except for the granola).
- Fill each popsicle mold ¾ the way up. Make sure each popsicle get about the same amount of mixed fruit.
- Fill the last part with Udi’s Granola.
- Freeze for at least 6 hours, or overnight.