Granola Crust Mini Pies
- ½ C honey
- ½ C melted coconut oil
- 2 ¼ C of Udi's Vanilla Granola (about 3/4 of the bag)
- Lemon Curd
- Mixed fruit of your choice
Prep time: 10 minutes. Cook Time: 7-10 minutes. Servings: 30.
- Preheat oven to 350º
- Mix granola, honey and melted coconut oil in a bowl until well mixed.
- Grease mini pie pan and fill with granola mixture and press firmly to fill and go up on the sides.
- Bake in oven for 5-10min or until golden brown.
- Remove from heat and let cool and harden.
- Fill with Lemon Curd and top with fruit!