Nutella and Berry Stuffed French Toast
- 1 egg
- ½ C almond milk
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp of vanilla extract
- 8 pieces of Udi’s Millet-Chia Bread
Prep Time: 10 minutes Cook Time: 5-7 min Servings: 2
- Spread Nutella on two slices of bread and cover one slice with sliced strawberries and raspberries. Place the other slice on top.
- Mix egg, almond milk, cinnamon and vanilla extract in a bowl.
- Dip the sandwich in the egg mixture, holding it together tightly and make sure it covers both sides.
- Meanwhile melt butter in a pan over medium heat.
- Place french toast in the pan and cook until golden brown on both sides, flipping half way through.
- Top with syrup and enjoy!