Tequila Lime Chicken Pizza
For the Marinade:
- 1 large lime, juiced
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 2 tbsp. gold tequila
- 4 tbsp. olive oil
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp. cumin
- 1/2 lb raw chicken tenders
- 1/3 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 1-2 sliced jalapeño peppers (optional)
- 1 tsp. red pepper flakes (optional)
- 1/4 cup cilantro - stems removed
- 1 largge avocado - pitted and cubed
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded pepper jack cheese
- Combine lime juice, orange juice, gold tequila, 2 tbsp. olive oil, salt, pepper, garlic powder and cumin together in a bowl to create your marinade.
- Add raw chicken to marinade. Cover the bowl and refrigerate for at least an hour, or overnight for best results.
- Remove chicken, grill thoroughly, then cube into bite-size pieces.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cover crusts with remaining 2 tbsp. olive oil
- Top crust with the mozzarella cheese.
- Add cubed chicken, cherry tomatoes, jalapeño peppers and red pepper flakes.
- Bake in the oven for 12-15 minutes, or until the crust is lightly browned.
- Remove from oven and top with cilantro, avocado and pepper jack cheese.
- Slice and enjoy!