Udi’s Classic French Toast
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 4 eggs
- 4 tbsp butter
- 1/4 Cup milk or milk substitute
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 8 slices of Udi’s New Delicious Sandwich Bread (White or Multigrain)
- 1/2 Cup maple syrup, warmed
- Dash of powdered sugar
- Mix ground cinnamon, nutmeg, and sugar in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Beat eggs, butter, milk (or milk substitute), and vanilla in a large bowl.
- Dip both sides of Udi’s New Delicious Bread into egg mixture and then immediately dip into cinnamon sugar mixture to coat both sides.
- Cook on medium heat in a greased frying pan until both sides are brown.
- Repeat until all 8 slices are prepared.
- Top with warmed maple syrup, butter, and dash of powdered sugar.