Joy Mission: Question #7

The Refrigerator: A mecca of mouthwatering foods.  Answer today’s Joy Mission question for a chance to win an Udi’s Holiday Essentials Kit.

Q7

Note: Comments may take a while to appear. Please only submit your comment once. To read more about the prizes and for official rules, click here.

WINNERS LIST

1. Caroline G. – Just went grocery shopping yesterday, and our fridge is filled with many fruits and veggies. Great for snacks, smoothies, and sides when it comes time for our family dinners. Hopefully there will be room in there next week for a turkey…….. :-)
  2. Sara G. – Mustard! I love it on almost everything!
  3. Melanie S. – What’s in my fridge??? Almond Breeze Almond milk, Vanilla Soy milk, Butternut Squash Soup, Lemonade, Orange Juice, Apple Cider, Salad Dressings…
  4. Chris G. – lots of fruit and veggies and left over pizza with udis crust.
  5. Lucky M. – Most of my Udi products are in the freezer. In the fridge: granola, GF bread that I made, stuffed grape leaves, grilled ribs, mashed sweet potatoes, rice milk, coconut milk, juice, condiments, eggs, and lots and lots of fresh vegetables.
  6. Katie Q. – um…a lot of beer (my husbands that is, not mine), lunch meat, cheese, some veggies like carrots, salad stuff, milk, wine (that’s mine) and then the freezer has all my gluten free bread, bagels, pizza crust, corn, and lots of meat!
  7. Faith M. – eggs, milk, fruit and vegetables, jelly
  8. Sarah M. – Rice Milk, tart cherry juice, organic concord grape juice, orange juice, grapefruit juice, Izze fizzy juice — it looks like all we do is drink! Millet bread, potato flour, brown rice flour, gluten-free pancake mix, apples, greek yogurt, brown rice pasta, cooked beans, dried cherries, feta cheese, lettuce, cabbage, broccoli… and more!
  9. Susan R. – homemade gf gingerbread cake (yum!), homemade Norweigian Christmas bread (1st attempt at adapting the recipe), butter, milk, juices, veggies, fruits, cheeses, gf bread, condiments, etc…
  10. Paula S. – Udi’s multi-grain bread, Udi’s plain bagels, cream cheese, cheddar cheese, butter, lunch meat, tomatoes, onions, ketchup, mustard, milk, eggs, leftovers.

418 Responses to “Joy Mission: Question #7”

1. Kathleen Lambert says:

I have lots of fruit and vegetables in my fridge right now, as well as some leftover rice from last night and gluten free chicken meatballs from the night before.
    I also have some gluten free tortilla wraps, stuff to make sandwiches, hummus, salad dressing, condiments, and lentil soup.

2. Amy P. says:

Leftovers, rice milk, Udi’s pizza crust, Udi’s bread, several homemade jams, and a ton of condiments.

3. Stacie Provost says:

Milk, butter, yogurt, Udi bread and bagels, soda, and grape juice.

4. Pat says:

Udi’s bread and hot dog rolls, lactaid milk, greek yogurt, eggs, spring water, and leftovers!

5. Donna Cox says:

Udi’s bread, hotdog buns, hamburger buns. freerange eggs skim milk apples, cheese Crystal Light

6. Donald says:

My frig contains – too many condiments, white wine, cheese, lunchmeat, lettuce, black olives, juice boxes, OJ, Udi’s bagels I am trying for the first time (I had a coupon) and fish – I need to make fish chowder for my annual hunting trip!

7. Ashley says:

Not much because I need to go grocery shopping. I do have Udi’s bagels in my freezer. I have deli meats, cheese, jams, sausage, and that is about it in my frig.

8. Laura says:

Free range eggs, almond milk, plain organic yogurt, Udi’s millet bread, homemade gf pumpkin cookies, flax, hemp hearts, sparkling lemonade, mango salsa, fruit and veggies, and of course pickles and cheese :o)

9. Jennifer says:

Udi’s bread and bagels, salad, milk, eggs, lots of veggies, sharp cheddar cheese, jams, and a variety of leftovers.

10. Emily says:

Udi’s bread, bagels and pizza crust, milk eggs, leftover chinese food, losts of fruit and veggies, cheese, yogurt and lots of other stuff.

11. Elysia says:

Lots of stuff! Udi’s bagels & bread, pizza made w/udi’s crust, Cabot extra sharp white cheddar, lots of dark greens, butter & Earth Balance, gala apples, milk, blueberry juice, sunflower butter….

12. Vikki says:

Lots of fresh veges and fruits, eggs, flax, hemp and chia seeds; almonds, walnuts and pecans; cooked brown rice, hummus, the last of some garam masala stew; cocoanut milk and almond milk; yogurt, some parmesan cheese and some homemade blueberry jam ;0}

13. Tobster says:

soy milk, soy cheese, tofu, fruits & veggies, Udi’s bread, eggs… leftovers!

14. Hayley says:

Almond milk, eggs, butter, leftover braise-roasted chicken, leftover roasted brussel sprouts and mint fish sauce vinaigrette, leftover brown rice, red leaf lettuce, fresh mint, fresh cilantro, lemons, chicken broth.

15. Karol says:

My refrigerator is pretty full, but I’ll list a few. Fruits and vegetables, baked cod, rice, condiments, Thai Kitchen soup, Udi’s and Canyon Bakehouse GF breads, soymilk, cold cuts, cheese, hummus.

16. Patricia says:

Udi’s bread, fruit, veggies, rice milk, yogurt, chicken, and left overs.

17. Nina says:

Left over gluten free pasta, udis bread, hummus, peppers, carrots, cheese, apples, greek yogurt, orange juice, etc.

18. Janice Monds says:

I have GF chicken gumbo, eggs, cheese, Yogurt, and some milk.

19. Theresa says:

Eggs, 3 kids of milk, yogurt, kefir, apples, green peppers, homemade pear butter, Earth balance butter, leftovers, cheese. We of course have ketchup, pickles, etc, all the fixins!

20. jenny says:

the staples: milk, cheese, eggs, ect. Also ham/bean soup, cool-whip, crustless pumpkin pie, soda, and some random stuff that is still identifiable, but, needs to be thrown out. Lol