Joy Mission: Question #11
Have you made a gluten free recipe that was so good your non-GF friends and family couldn’t tell it was missing the gluten? We want to hear from you! Recipes welcome. Answer today’s question for a chance to win.
Note: Comments may take a while to appear. Please only submit your comment once. To read more about the prizes and for official rules, click here.
- Tracy J. – My family loves my gluten free sausage balls!
- Janet G. – pumpkin cheesecake with a crust made of crushed honeynut chex cereal, sugar and butter.
- Meg S. - A breakfast casserole that uses GF bagels
- Sandra T. – My frozen raspberry swirl. It was always the one thing asked for at the holiday season so, of course, I had to find a way to convert it to gluten free. I don’t think anyone has realized any difference!!!!
- Deborah M. – Banana bread!
- Ashley P. – My amaretto cheesecake! I make a homemade GF crust out of almonds, butter, and sugar! They love it and come back for seconds even though they don’t HAVE to eat GF!
- Betty R. – my homemade manicotti..i make the Gf shells myself
- Jennifer S. – I am famous for my banana pudding among my non GF family, but this year I will be famous for my GF pies and cakes =)
- Hanan M. – Spinach cheese dip and sweet potato casserole with marshmallows
- Cindy B. – Mexican dip and chips. But I have to put in my secret ingredients or it is bland.