Joy Mission: Question #12

We are so lucky to have so many great fans! Answer today’s question with a comment and you could win 1 of 10 Udi’s Holiday Essentials Kits we’re giving away.
Question #12

Note: Comments may take a while to appear. Please only submit your comment once. To read more about the prizes and for official rules, click here.

WINNERS LIST

1. Lorraine B. - TOAST !! I love toast with butter and jam ! Udis bread gave me my first gluten free toast.
  2. Elissa H. – Winning one of the give aways from the Joy Mission Questions is my most favorite memory!!! Oh wait…that hasn’t happend yet…. But it is the season for dreaming :) Here is to hoping it comes true!
  3. Debra G. – Biting into my first pnb sandwich that didn’t have to be toasted…it was amazing! :)
  4. Jordan C. – Stumbling onto Udi’s bread after messing around with all of the other less-quality brands for months. What a great day that was.
  5. Carolyn G. – My favorite Udi’s memory is the first time I tried the White Sandwich bread and realized that it gave me a sense or normalcy on this crazy, gluten free, ride. It was soooooo good.
  6. Amy J. – My favorite memory is this summer camping with family and friends and we made the "pies" over the fire in the cast iron pie plates. With my Udi’s bread I made a blueberry pie and we made pizza pies. YUMMO!!
  7. Kelly P. – When I served Udi’s bagel’s to my teen boy’s and they ate them up not realizeing they were GLUTEN FREE. HeHe.
  8. Robin M. – My best memory was my first bite of Udi’s white bread. I was at a friends house, she was serving up g.f. ziti for me and she had bought a loaf of Udi’s white bread, spread it with garlic butter and broiled it and it was delicious garlic bread just like the old days. Loved it!
  9. Bob H. – My first memory is my Udi’s bread toasted and slathered with butter and cinnamon sugar ! YUM !!!
  10. Kate R. – Turning my 2 Celiac sisters onto Udi’s. They live in San Diego and Udi’s wasn’t available there at the time. One of my sisters was visiting Denver and she bought ten bags of Udi’s bagels from Einsteins to bring home to San Diego! What a joy!

246 Responses to “Joy Mission: Question #12”

1. molly says:

a visit at my sis’s house. everyone was eating doughnuts for breakfast, and i was eating a delicious udi’s blueberry muffin!:) hooray!

2. Diane miller says:

amazing the bread couldnt tell it was gluten free

3. MichelleN says:

My first Udi’s pizza! I’ll never forget it!

4. Crystal says:

The first time I had the sandwich bread, I double checked the ingredients to make SURE that it was GF because I thought it tasted too good to be true!!

5. Amy says:

Trying the white bread. It tasted normal, for once!

6. Traci Washburn says:

My first bite of Udi’s White bread. I was amazed that GF could taste THAT good! I could see my teeth marks in the soft delicious bread! YUM

7. tina(xandir) says:

My favorite Udis memory would have to be after converting my son to a Gluten-free Diet, I found every possible recipe for gluten-free bread, I made EVERY ONE & my 7 year old never liked any of them(poor thing had to eat thru each loaf) none were fluffy or would stay together while he ate a sandwich, i finally gave up after so much money spent on ingredients & special ingredients I am not use to using. I bought a loaf of Udis bread @ our local gluten-free market thinking he wouldn’t like it either, I made him a sandwich & minutes later he yelled "MOM this is awesome bread are you sure it’s gluten-free?!?! ….I want THIS bread from now on!" I was so happy it was a good day for him! going gluten-free has been so hard on him but after that first loaf & now trying all other Udis ready to eat food has made this so much easier on him…So THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart and my son says "Thankkss sooooo much for making YUMMY bread that I CAN EAT…best part … It’s all mine!! . His favorite snack is a piece of Udis bread with his fave spread!

8. Bernice says:

after not tolerating gluten and soy, i learned that i didn’t tolerate dairy either. My diet became sooo limited. I thought that it would be impossible to find good bread w none of these ingredients. For my surprise, not only i found bread that i could have, but it was awesome! It is one of the few bake things that i can have! but then i found the cinnamon one! brings sweetness to my life!

9. Emily ROhme says:

im a big bagel lover! and when i heard i had celiacs i was so upset that i wouldnt be able to eat them..but when i went shopping with my mom and saw them i was the happiest celiac alive lol!

10. Tracy S says:

Just having started on this adventure in diet changing, I don’t have one yet.

11. Karen M says:

The Blueberry Muffins that Udi’s makes. Those are awesome. The white bread is also good. Tastes like my mother in laws homemade bread. Puts a smile on my face!

12. Christine says:

Being able to eat a bagel with cream cheese!

13. judgemargaret@yahoo.com says:

By far it is the first time my 5 year old and 2 year old had a piece of Udi’s toast. Trying to eat gluten free with kids is so incredibly difficult. But Udi’s makes feeding children so much easier.Now we dont waste money by trying new gluten free products and not liking them and just letting them become freezer burnt. Instead, my kids get excited when I pull out a loaf of bread!

14. Lisa says:

Finally finding a sandwich bread I could eat without toasting! Thank you!!!!

15. Amy Johnson says:

16. mary says:

trying the pizza crusts for the first time changed my life!

17. Sarah Richards says:

This is such a hard question! I mean, of course the first time my husband and I found Udi’s sandwich bread and it didn’t taste like cardboard (like some of the other GF breads we tried), we were ecstatic. Then there was the time that we found your oatmeal raisin cookies and my husband (who has celiac) almost ate the whole box in one sitting. And upon discovering the chocolate muffins, I ate one each day for breakfast for about a month!

But I think my favorite Udi’s memory would have to be when I brought little finger sandwiches to a summer picnic with friends (I used the new millet chia bread). Some of those people didn’t know that we eat gluten free. They asked me what kind of bread it was because they thought it was so good, and I got to proudly tell them that it was from Udi’s GLUTEN FREE product line. The looks on their faces were priceless!

18. Mary Wikle says:

My first real sandwich, followed by my first hamburger and hot dogs on real buns in years!!!!! Thank you so much!!!

19. Gina Klauba says:

Finding your bagels, then muffins, then hamburger and hotdog buns! Great memories that keep on getting better with time! :)

20. cocoa says:

Having a hotdog, in a bun, for the first time in 10 years.