Joy Mission: Question #14
Happy Thanksgiving from all of us at Udi’s Gluten Free! We hope you have a minute to answer today’s daily question for your chance to win an Udi’s Holiday Essentials Kit.
Note: Comments may take a while to appear. Please only submit your comment once. To read more about the prizes and for official rules, click here.
- Peggy A. – gluten free stuffing for sure….YUMMY and a close second was our gluten free pumpkin cheesecake….
- Kelly M. – The turkey with mashed potatoes and gravy
- Laura B. – Italian Rice Balls-Arrangini a family tradition
- Toby B. – Anything made with sweet potatoes:)
- Laura R. – Stuffing with a touch of cranberry sauce
- Lydia M. – I love my grandmother’s stuffing, it was truly the only thing I wanted to have this year.
- Nancy H. – Love stuffing with lots of sage
- Jonnelle B. – homemade egg noodles and bread/sage dressing.
- Debbie B. – It’s a tie between Pumpkin Pie and Stuffing!
- Allison J. – Sweet potatoes with marshmallows