Udi’s Gluten Free Table at Sundance 2013
By: Suzanne Wolke
We were so excited to be able to return to Park City, UT, for the 2013 Sundance film festival. Our goal this year was to spread gluten freedom even further by filling the ravenous stomachs of Sundance attendees with delicious, soul warming, gluten free treats.
In order to do this, we erected our very own temporary restaurant on Main St. called the Udi’s Gluten Free Table. It quickly became a popular venue celebrities and other Sundance visitors looking for food, fun and a refuge from the cold weather. We offered an exclusively gluten free menu to celebrity guests and tastemakers featuring our signature products combined with a variety of high-quality produce, meats and cheeses that were produced locally.
Experience the Udi’s Gluten Free Table for yourself through this video and photo album!
If you want to recreate our exclusive gluten free menu for yourself, here are some of the dishes we served:
- Cinnamon Raisin French Toast Bites (Recipe)
- Cold Smoked Feta Flatbread (Recipe)
- Razored Beef Tenderloin Flatbread (Recipe)
- Roast Utah Pear Flatbread (Recipe)
- Udi’s Turkey Pesto Grilled Cheese (Recipe)
- Udi’s Sun Roasted Tomato and Cheddar Grilled Cheese (Recipe)
- Udi’s Cheddar and Apple Grilled Cheese (Recipe)
- Brownie Bites with Chipotle Butter Cream and Candied Jalapenos (Recipe)