Attention Gluten-Free Pizza Lovers

Hot Off the Press

Here at Udi’s, we know you’ve been jonesing for a little more pizza in your life because, well, you told us!  And we respect that gluten free pizza passion.  So hold on, because we think you’ll be ready to jump for joy…

Without further ado, we’d like to share that Udi’s has partnered with Pizza Hut, the world’s largest pizza company, to change the way the gluten free community orders pizza! Beginning January 26, you will be able to order gluten free cheese-only pizza or gluten free pepperoni pizza from Pizza Hut, at select restaurants nationwide.

We are beyond excited to share this news with you, and promise to share more info soon. In the meantime, you can find more details here at www.pizzahut.com/glutenfree.

Stay tuned as we send you more info hot off the pizza press, and know that we can’t wait to share a slice of Pizza Hut’s Gluten-Free Pizza with you!

Gluten-Free Pepperoni Pizza GIG certified

53 responses to “Attention Gluten-Free Pizza Lovers”

1. Roger says:

is it possible to find Udi’s gluten free products in Mexico?

2. AMJ says:

When will topping options expand? I can already get the cheese & pepperoni (plus margherita) options at the grocery store.

3. Heather says:

I recently discovered that Domino’s also has gluten free pizza, with choice of toppings. It was very good! However, folks will want to investigate for themselves how Domino’s handles cross-contamination issues. Glad to see Pizza Hut is also going gluten free!

4. Peter says:

Thanks very much for laboring to provide options for those with celiac. I really enjoy your products. Store bought frozen gf/ dairy free would be very much appreciated. Like has been mentioned contamination through Pizza Hut is a huge concern. Thank you.

5. Linda says:

Like many GF folks, I am also lactose intolerant. Will they have any lactose-free options?

6. Becky says:

This is very exciting! There are no GF pizza choices in my town, so I’ve been making my own at home with Udi’s crusts. I’m grateful to have been able to do that, but this will sure be great for the occasional “splurge”!