Chocolate Peanut Butter Brownie Bars
* 1 box of Udi’s Gluten Free Snickerdoodles blended into crumbs
* 3/4 cup butter (melted)
* 2 cups confectioner’s sugar
* 1 cup peanut butter
* 1 1/2 cups chocolate chips
* 4 tablespoons peanut butter
* 1 box Udi’s Gluten Free Brownie Bites (blended into crumbles)
* 1/4 cup butter
1. Place blended brownie bites at the bottom of a 9 inch square pan.
2. Pour 1/4 cup butter over the top and lightly mix in.
3. Bake at 350 degrees for 10-15 minutes or until crispy and held together. Cool before doing the following steps.
4. Mix blended Udi’s Snickerdoodle cookies, 1 cup peanut butter, 3/4 cup butter and 2 cups confectioner’s sugar together until blended.
5. Smooth the peanut butter mixture over the brownie bottom.
6. For the topping, melt chocolate chips and 4 tablespoons of peanut butter in a double boiler. Pour over the top, covering the entire pan.
7. Let cool in the refrigerator for at least one hour. Cut into squares and indulge!