* 1 package of Udi’s Pizza Crusts
* 5 oz gluten free Rice Noodles
* 1/4 cup egg beaters
* 15 oz Ricotta Cheese
* 24.8 oz Puttenesca Sauce or Spaghetti Sauce
* 6 tbsp Fresh Grated Parmesan Cheese
* 12 oz 98% Fat Free Ground Beef
* 8 oz Mozzarella Cheese
1. Preheat oven to 375
2. Brown ground beef in a skillet. (adding garlic in this step is also a tasty addition to the recipe)
3. Mix Puttenesca Sauce and browned ground beef in a mixing bowl.
4. Mix 15 oz. ricotta cheese, 1/4 cup egg beater, and 6 tbsp grated parmesan cheese in seperate mixing bowl.
5. Line the bottom of the pan with sliced pieces of Udi’s pizza crust. Place three pieces of the DeBoles rice noodles on the bottom of a two-quart rectangular glass baking dish.
6. Evenly spread half of the ricotta cheese mixture on top of the rice noodles.
7. Evenly spread half of the sauce mixture on top of the ricotta cheese.
8. Evenly spread half of the mozzarella cheese on top of the layer of sauce.
9. Repeat layers once again.
10. Bake at 375 for 30-35 minutes.