Easy Sauteed Spring Vegetable
- 4 large carrots, peeled and cut into 1/4-inch strips
- 3 tab. butter
- 1 tab. olive oil
- 1 (8-ounce) bag fresh sugar snap peas
- 2 yellow bell peppers, seeded and cut into 1/4-inch strips
- 2 teas. minced garlic
- 3/4 teas. salt
- 1/2 teas. ground black pepper
- In a small saucepan of boiling water, blanch carrots for 2 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- In a large skillet, heat butter and olive oil over medium high heat until better melts.
- Add sugar snap peas, bell peppers, carrots, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Cook for 4 to 5 minutes, stirring frequently until crisp-tender.