Gluten Free Pizza Quesadillas
Original recipe by A Lazy Girl's Guide to Living Gluten Free. Find it here.
- 4 large Udi's Gluten Free Tortilla Shells
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 can/jar pizza sauce
- 1+ cup mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- Your favorite pizza toppings; I used onion, green pepper, mushrooms, pepperoni, and sausage
- Spread butter on one side of each tortilla shell.
- Lay two of the shells buttered-side down. Top with cheeses, oregano and your desired toppings. Place the remaining two shells buttered side up on top of the toppings.
- In a large skillet, heat the quesadillas on medium heat for about 5-7 minutes, flip once and heat an additional 5-7 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat pizza sauce in a small saucepan on medium heat.
- Cut quesadillas into quarters and serve with pizza sauce.