Gluten Free Puppy Cake
Prep Time: 15 minutes Cook Time: 15-20 minutes Servings: 1 cake
- 2 slices of Udi's Millet-Chia Bread
- 1 1/2 cups gluten free all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup natural peanut butter
- 2 eggs
- 3 tbsp. hemp hearts
- 1 tbsp. vegan butter or spread
- Optional: food coloring for colored peanut butter
- Place bread in a small food processor, blend until the mixture is crumbly.
- Mix the breadcrumbs with flour, eggs, peanut butter, hemp heart and vegan butter in either a stand or hand-held mixer.
- Press dough into a bone-shaped silicone cake pan. As an alternative, press the dough into the shape of a bone and use a regular cake pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes.
- Let cool. Drizzle with melted peanut butter or decorate with colored peanut butter (add some food coloring)
- Serve to your gluten free puppy and watched them enjoy! A big thanks to the adorable Professor Bonsai for making time in his busy day to taste test our gluten free cake.