Gluten Free Shrimp DeJonghe
Recipe by Linda M. Malek. Find more delicious gluten free recipes in her book Masterpieces; The Art of Gluten Free Deserts
- 16 fresh, jumbo shrimp, cooked and cleaned
- 12 Tbs. butter (You can definitely use less for a healthier option!)
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1/4 tsp. paprika
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 cup; dry, white wine
- 3 Tbs. chopped chives
- 2 cups soft breadcrumbs: 3 or 4 slices of Udi’s™ Gluten Free Bread, grated into crumbs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Arrange the cooked shrimp in a buttered baking dish, or a 9 X 9 X 2 inch baking pan.
- In a skillet, melt the butter; add the garlic, paprika, salt, chives, and wine; mix together. Stir in the breadcrumbs.
- Spread the mixture over the shrimp.
- Bake for 25 minutes, until the breadcrumbs begin to brown.
- Sprinkle more chopped chives on top before serving.